What is a Secret?
What is a SecretsCon?
For starters it is an annual convention for games of all types.
The next one will be:
March 13th-15th, 2015.
It comes from the Secrets Factory game community that we have been a part of since 2011.
I have come to learn that this word conjures all sorts of ideas to the imagination. Its not that complex though.
A secret is something not known to everyone.
My favorite comments heard time and again as we led up to
SecretsCon 2014 were:
“Its a too well kept secret. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT!”
“It’s not a very well kept secret. Everybody knows about it.”
That said, the idea of such a secret is that if you are in the know, then you are in the group. The Secrets Factory thrives when new and interesting ideas emerge and bind us all together as we experience our various versions of the hobby that is fandom and gaming.
Come shake our hand or play a game and you are welcome to join the “club”. As Secrets Agents go, everyone is happy to share what they know and make you feel right at home. It that doesn’t happen, let us know. (Smile) We will dispatch someone with a quick and terrible PUN to make things more fun again.
Secrets Con 2015 begins in 10 months, 18 days, 14 hours, 43 minutes
We hope you join us for our next event!
March 13-15, 2015 - Location TBD
There will be:
- Board Games galore, provided by ourselves and more importantly by some of the most diverse collectors we have ever had the honor to game with.
- Role-Playing Games – several will be listed here as they schedule in. Plenty of space for a good number of players, to be sure.
- Panels on Game Design, Family Gaming, and how to share your hobby with friends.
- Video Room with how-to and game reviews.
- Vendor Space for a special gamer-focused dealer room.
- AND LOTS MORE! (We are still working lots of the plans but we will be adding the details here regularly.)